Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Response to Kesha's Eureka Moment...Week 2

My comment will be probably different than anyone else. My comment is not about what I think only, but it is about how the society I use to live in "Lebanon" think about this.

In my Country Lebanon, people don't allow couple to live together unless they are married, and they don't allow them to dates for long time too. If a couple been dating for several years, they will say that the guy doesn't really wants the girl but he just want to have fun with her or he is dating her until he finds a better girl...

I don't know why they only blame the boy and they don't say anything about the girl. It might be because in my country boys has more power than girls.

I don't agree with that, and I always fight with my parents and friends about it. I believe that the couple should live together before they get marry so they can know each other more.

No comments:

Post a Comment