Thursday, June 25, 2009

Response to Joan's Eureka Moment...

I believe it is a great thing to see same gender group walking together and no one says anything about them. I heard so many people saying that men can't walk or be together because people think bad about them.
I have a little story I will share with you. When I first came to US, one time I was walking with my friend "girl" in the mall, and we were holding hands together. In my country this is normal and every two cloth friend when they walk together they will hold hands. So many people looked at us in a strange way, but that time I didn't know anything about "lesbian or gay" after several weeks I told the story to my cousin whose been here for so long. He laughed at me and he said I should never hold her hand again because people with think that we are lesbian.

No comments:

Post a Comment