Friday, June 12, 2009

Response to Nicole's Eureka moment...Week 4

It is so nice of your cousin to leave his job to take care of his new born baby. Most of the time the lady is the one who leaves her work to take care of her baby. I think your cousin should not care about what the family says and try to ignore them as long as he is happy with his decision and he was the one who chose to do it.

My dads' friend after he lost his job, he stays at home with his first granddaughter. He feels so happy that he is taking care of his granddaughter, and whenever someone asks him "where do you work know" he says "Babysitter instead of my wife". The first time I heard him saying that I remembered the movie “daddy day care”.

I felt that my dads’ friend talks about him babysitting his granddaughter so proudly and happy to show the people that it doesn't matter for him whether it is a male or female job as long as he is happy and enjoying what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment