Thursday, June 25, 2009

Response to Tiffany's Blog... week 6

Tiffany, I do agree with you that many women when they succeed in their jobs, they will be so bossy and wants everyone to listen and obey them. Also, there is the other kinds of women who will not change no matter how high they get in their life. So, I think it depends more on the person's character.
In my work one of the technicians was regular technician like everyone else. Two years ago, she took the state test for the pharmacy and she passes it so she became the lead tech of the pharmacy. Now she gives orders to everyone and she asks every person to do the things she is supposed to do. One someone say anything to her, she will say "I know better than you, and that is why I am the lead tech." But before her we had a very nice lead tech, she use to do most of the work on her own, and she will ask us to help her if we can. She never was mean or gave any order to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment