Thursday, June 4, 2009

Response to Taran's Eureka moment...Week 3

I've never been around any gay or lesbian people, so I don't really know how I will fee if one of my friends turned to be homosexual. As a Muslim girl I am not allow to show any part of my body to anyone or change my cloth in front of anyone other than my husband.
So because of this since I was a young girl I never changed my cloth in front of any one, and when I see someone doing it I feel so shy and I leave the room.

The funny part is when I was in high school and I had to change my cloth to the gym cloth, I always wait until everyone is done and leave the room and then I will change, until one day the teacher told me that I can't be any more late, and when I explained to her so said "you can change in the bathroom". I felt so bad, and I said to myself "she is so mean, and she doesn't respect any other people feelings".

No comments:

Post a Comment