Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Response to Tiffany's Eureka moment... Week 3

I do see the same thing as you. That a female can look at other female and no one will say anything, but if a male looked at another male people will think in a bad way about him.
I think this is because females usually look at each other, and try to copy each other styles in the hair look, the cloth, the makeup and all these things. But males usually don't care about these things because each of them thinks that he has his own style.
I noticed this a lot when I was in my country last summer. Because I am coming from US every girl will look at me differently and each one of them wants to copy my "American Style" as they say but I know that I don't have any different style than there style, but none of the males looked at the way my brother dress or anything but they see him dressing and acting the same way as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment